Aspire One Dental COVID-19 Update
To our loyal patients and your families, friends, neighbors and co-workers; I hope this message finds you well amid the current climate of uncertainty we are all facing. Needless to say, we are all being affected in unprecedented ways by the events surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. On local, state, national, and international levels, we are all in uncharted territory. My intention in this message is to inform you of the many steps we are now taking at Aspire One Dental to serve you best, and to ensure excellent levels of health and safety for you as we navigate this situation together.
As developments regarding COVID-19 are changing rapidly, we intend to keep you, our valued patients informed and updated as often as necessary. Ultimately, please know that we are committed to serving you at the highest level possible, through any circumstances. We are fully committed to minimizing risks to you, my excellent dental team members, and myself; as well as all our families and surrounding circles.
Effective immediately, the following conditions and protocols are in place at Aspire One Dental:
1. Until otherwise stated, we are currently OPEN for business, with our standard operating hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8:30am to 1:00pm on Fridays. Any potential adjustments of opening hours will be communicated as necessary and without delay. Existing patients and new patients are welcome, as long as they are free of any symptoms of illness.
2. Our standard sterilization and infection control practices already exceed all state and federal guidelines, including the elimination of all infectious viruses and bacteria with COVID-19 as no exception. In addition, we are taking extra measures to protect you, including “double wiping” treatment areas, common countertops and doors after each patient, and hourly regardless of patient volume. Finally, our dental masks offer extremely high levels of protection against the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
3. If you or someone in your family is currently or has experienced ANY symptoms of illness (including fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms) during the last 14 days before your scheduled appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. We will happily reschedule your appointment to a future date at least two weeks after your latest reported date of being symptom free. You will incur no additional costs or fees due to any rescheduling as a result of your health conditions.
4. If you are advised by a healthcare professional to “self-quarantine” yourself due to recent travel OR potential exposure to COVID-19, OR others who have had potential exposure to the virus, please notify us as soon as possible. We will happily reschedule your appointment to a future date at least one week after the end date of your self-quarantine period. You will incur no additional costs or fees due to any rescheduling as a result of a self-quarantine situation.
5. My entire dental team, including myself, are under strict orders to monitor our own health and any potential symptoms of illness. In the event that anyone from my team experiences any symptoms of illness, each affected person must self-quarantine away from the office for a period of at least 2 weeks after the latest reported date of being symptom free. Note: Our schedule may need to be adjusted according to available doctor and/or team members if this situation arises.
6. If you happen to know of any family members, friends, co-workers or neighbors who are unable to see their own dentist because of limited availability, AND they have been symptom free for at least 2 weeks, we would be happy to see them for any necessary or requested treatment in our office. We will also happily refer them back to their regular dentist after completion of their requested dental treatment. Our purpose here is to serve others who may be in need of care.
My amazing dental team and I want to thank you for entrusting us with caring for your oral health! We value our relationship with you, and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to continue to provide you with excellent experiences in our office. We are also dedicated to protecting your health, and the health of all those in our communities and beyond. If you have ANY questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the following methods:
Phone: 03 9347 3003
When facing these challenging and uncertain times, we can overcome anything when we all work together. We offer our prayers, warmest thoughts and wishes to you and your families and friends. We will emerge from this stronger, wiser and better prepared for the next challenge that comes our way!
Dr Peter Nguyen