- You must keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning and checkup visits. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that regular checkups greatly reduce dental pain and the cost of restorative services. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health!
- You must provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
- You must keep your mouth healthy.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
- No longer than 7 months must lapse between regular check ups to remain eligible. We recommend booking your next appointment during your dental visits to ensure the best time and day for your schedule is available.
Dr Peter Nguyen and his team reserve the right to refuse whitening treatment if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any necessary reasons.